You can apply now to vote by mail in the general election on November 2nd. Ballots will be mailed out in late September. You can then mail it back early in October giving the postal service plenty of time to deliver the ballot to voter services.
Tredyffrin Democrats cast almost 6500 mail ballots out of 9000 in the 2020 Presidential election. PA’s new no-excuse vote-by-mail options make voting by mail easy and appealing. With the coronavirus surging again in the US, voting by mail is easy and increases personal safety as well. Deadline for your application to be received by Voter Services is October 26, 2021 at 5 pm. With the damage to the USPS done by the Trump administration that is too late. Apply now and insure you will have ample time to complete the voting process.
To get ready to vote by mail:
- If you’re unsure about your registration status, check it at votespa.com/
- Apply for a mail-in ballot at votespa.com/applymailballot
- Learn more about mail-in voting on our Vote By Mail page
- Curious about vote-by-mail security? Learn more on our Vote By Mail security page
- If you’re worried about mail delivery, you’ll be able to drop off your voted ballot at Voter Services, 601 Westtown Road, West Chester, up through Election Day. There will be additional secure drop boxes around the county. When the locations and hours are available, we’ll announce the info.