This is a MONUMENTAL achievement that has not happened in over 12 years! A PA House with a DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY will have FAR REACHING impacts on Pennsylvania and our nation:
- A women’s right to choose: DEFENDED
- Public school funding: ENHANCED
- Gun violence prevention efforts: CHAMPIONED
- Constitutional amendments to rig our election system: STOPPED
- Judicial gerrymandering: TERMINATED
- Unionization efforts: PROMOTED
- Democracy in Pennsylvania: PROTECTED
With a Democratic majority, we’re also pleased to announce that Leader Joanna McClinton will become the FIRST WOMAN to be Speaker of the PA House of Representatives!
We’ll keep you posted as these historic results continue to be finalized, but once again, a big victory thanks to all of your hard work!
Hans van Mol
Tredyffrin Township Democrats